Public Shafaw Healings are open to the public!
Healings can be arranged by appointment at an agreed upon time, and are conducted by a Shafaw Healer. All healing is conducted under the Tutelage of Grand Master Healer Danadoost.
Monthly dates are shown below. To arrange for an appointment, call. Alternatively, attendees can register for a group session one Saturday per Month, from 5:30-6:30 PM Pacific. Pre-Registration Required. To register, please call:
Mary Ellen Campion at 908.233.0347 or Mary Grace at 415.892.1479
|Dates for 2018
|January 6||February 3||March 3|
|April 7||May 5||June 2|
|July 19||August 14||September 1|
|October 6||November 3||December 1|
[stextbox id=”alert” bgcolor=”cc99cc” image=”null”]Testimonial from Joanne, a then Year 5 Shafaw Healing Student
Joanne, along with her husband, David, also a Year 5 Shafaw Healing Student, recently opened their own ‘Healing Center’ in Green Valley, Arizona. Part of their Healing Center is dedicated to Shafaw Healing.
Joanne called May 22nd, 2012 with great news of how well one of her Shafaw Healees was doing. Her healee came in and personally thanked her, bringing in her lab test results (blood works and the results of the meeting she had with her doctor).
Four weeks after she was diagnosed with Leukemia; she started to have sessions with Joanne. After Eight (8) Shafaw Healing sessions and one round of chemo, all her blood works came back within normal range with “no signs of leukemia”.
This happy lady sent a nice postcard in Gratitude to Master Danadoost acknowledging Joanne’s Shafaw journey:
Hi Master Danadoost
I am a client of Joanne’s. I know she has discussed my journey with you. I just wanted to take some time and say, Thank you!
I would like to thank you for the journey that you experienced, for the fact that you were able to take your healing to the next level. You were able not only to heal, but then found the path way that allowed you to share the healing with others, like myself. I will be ever appreciative of you, and Joanne. Because of you, Shafaw Healing was there for me to receive. Words cannot express the love and gratefulness I have for you.
Thank you for your courage and perseverance to face the disease. Thank you for your love and compassion to share with others. I am so grateful for Joanne. However, I know that without you, Joanne would not have had the specific knowledge to share this kind of healing with me. Thank you! Thank you, for now I will be able to continue my path. I hope to be able to share God’s love just as you have. There is great love & appreciation for you!
Diane L., June 2012[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=”custom” bgcolor=”cc99cc” image=”null”]Janet and torn rotator cuff…. After 1 session
Hi Suzy, My arm is MUCH BETTER than it was yesterday, which is a kind of a miracle actually. I think whatever you did must have REALLY helped since this particular injury usually takes a LONG TIME to heal. Thank you! Love Janet
I’m about to take my arm to the doctor but it really is so much better than yesterday – It’s hard to believe really. The last time this happened, it took 3 years to heal, and I was expecting to be in pain at least for a couple of weeks. Whatever you are doing, keep doing! Thank you again! Love, Janet[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=”custom” bgcolor=”cc99cc” image=”null”]Hello Mary Ellen,
As soon as the healing started I also started yawning. Every few breaths I was yawning strongly for the first 15 minutes of the healing, then it quieted down. Today I noticed that I had an improvement on my left shoulder. I had forgotten to mention that, because of some exercising that I was doing I was experiencing a very painful left shoulder joint, with pain that was radiating down to the wrist. Well, today it is completely gone and I am able to move my shoulder very comfortably.
I am also noticing that there is a slight improvement on my right thigh muscle, I had mentioned that it is very sore when I walk, today it is feeling a bit better. If I notice anything different I will let you know. Thank you for the healing, Maria[/stextbox]
Testimonials for Shafaw Healing for Pets
[stextbox id=”custom” bgcolor=”cc99cc” image=”null”]Puma and Chloe, Jack Russell Terriers
Puma is going deaf, and he has a sore that won’t heal on his back left leg. I’ve been to the vet twice, and he just gives me the same ear drops and a pain killing spray for the leg, and it’s not really getting better after following Dr. orders every day for 2 months now. Puma has been falling lately on the stairs, and I think this is how he hurt his leg. 🙁 I was planning on going to get a second opinion, but I thought it would be a better idea to see if you could heal him first. 🙂
And my younger dog, Chloe has been acting really scared and strange lately, and her neck has been extremely sore and sensitive. The vet said there is nothing wrong with her, but I know the back of her neck has been sore for a long time now. When she goes into the vet’s office, she’s so scared that her sore neck doesn’t show up as much.
Puma and Chloe after 1 session:
Hi Suzy – Wow, thank you! I didn’t know you were going to do this last night, so this morning Puma wasn’t limping at all and I thought, “wow! he must have gotten some good sleep!” After they ate breakfast, I blocked off the staircase so that he couldn’t try to get up the stairs (and further hurt his leg of fall on the stairs) this morning while I was getting ready for work upstairs. He was full of energy b/c he pushed aside the box I had blocking the stairs and bolted up, no limp at all.
Like I had mentioned, Chloe has been scared and sad for some reason, and sleeping by herself in the basement even when I keep trying to bring her upstairs. Last night she slept downstairs (my bedroom is upstairs) but in the middle of the night she came upstairs to her bed next to my bed, and then this morning she jumped into my bed to snuggle with me like she used to. I was soooo happy to see her being her silly happy snugglie self!!
I took Puma and Chloe to their babysitter this morning, and I won’t be able to pick them up until tomorrow after work because I have to work really late tonight. I didn’t check Puma’s hearing this morning b/c I’m now used to doing sign language for him, but I can’t wait to see him tomorrow to see if he can hear at all. Same with Chloe’s neck – I’ll have to wait to see her tomorrow. Thank you so much Suzy!!
After 2 sessions.
1. The wound on Puma’s back leg that has not been healing for months: I haven’t seen him lick it one single time since you worked on him. Thank you! I really hope it stays this way; I’m so happy and excited.
2. Puma’s injury that happened the day before you worked on him that had him limping really bad: totally healed from that overnight (the night you worked on him). Thank you!
3. Puma’s hearing: He still seems to be totally deaf. But this morning I said to him, “Want to go to Laura’s?!” (his babysitter) in a really loud happy voice and he seemed to respond, which is the first time he seemed to maybe be able to hear a little. He has a vet appointment on Thursday to get a second opinion on why he’s deaf.
4. He’s still falling when he tries to jump on the couch, but he hasn’t fallen on the stairs at all since you’ve worked on him. I think I might try to put him back on a raw food diet because he seemed much healthier when he was eating raw food. He’s 13, but I would love for him to live to 23 – or longer – if possible! 🙂
1. The skin on the back of her neck was really thick and almost hard, and it was really obvious that it was painful b/c she’d close her eyes (with relief) if I gently tried to massage it for her. Now it seems much thinner, only about 3x the thickness of her skin everywhere else, and she doesn’t seem to be in as much pain at all. So this is great – thank you!!
2. Her being scared. She is a strange one! She has slept in my bed the past 2 nights instead of down in the basement. She is still acting strange at night for some reason – with her tail down and basically acting like she’s terrified of me. She’s a complex little one! But I’m happy that she at least knows that she’s more than welcome to sleep on my bed!
THANK YOU SO MUCH SUZY![/stextbox]
[stextbox id=”custom” bgcolor=”cc99cc” image=”null”]Shiva: Possible thyroid problem, fear biting, slightly crazy… After 1 session.
Hi Suzy, Well, his eyes are less wild and he is quite frisky! Last night during the healing, he was stretching and moving back and forth and I could tell something was happening. Then he curled up and rested. He seems to have more energy today. I will keep you posted. I am planning on sending youa photo of the entire crew. I notice a change.
After 2 sessions.
Hi Suzy, Shiva still seems to be doing better! The look in his eyes has definitely changed and his energy seems better. Thank you!.[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=”custom” bgcolor=”cc99cc” image=”null”]Fishface and Zeppy, Kitty Cat and Lab-Greyhound Dog
• Just letting you know that our lovely kitty-cat, Fishface is so pleased with herself. She is just beautiful, flaunting herself and exuding presence and radiance. She is very much adjusted now to her change in location. Thank you so much for your healing frequencies and for reminding Fishface of who she truly is. M
• Zeppy –Part 1: request -is our black Lab Greyhound dog mix we rescued. He seems obsessed with water and will drink from our pool when the other dogs are swimming or he will drink from our hose faucet that sprays water due to its leaking. He will vomit all the time due to his drinking too much water too quickly. L The veterinarians do not know what is wrong with him or why he exhibits these behaviors. Debbie
• Zeppy-Part 2: I wanted to share with you how Zeppy is after the healing. The most unusual thing I noticed was that Zeppy did not go near the pool at all today while the other dogs were swimming. He stayed away from the edge of the pool the entire afternoon AND he didn’t even go near the hose faucet when my husband was running water into the pool. That is a ‘first’, normally I have to drag him away from the pool and the hose faucet. His obsession with drinking excessively from the pool and the faucet has stopped and he seems much more happy.
Thank you for helping our pet, Zeppy. Debbie[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=”custom” bgcolor=”cc99cc” image=”null”]Pet Referral: Janet & Tashi referred Suzanne and her pet SatCHi, diagnosed with Lymphoma in her abdomen: These are the observations from Janet regarding her friend’s precious little SatChi, who is now involved in Suzy’s Shafaw Pet Healing Sessions. See next testimonial.
• I saw SatChi today – she looked Fabulous. – So much better than the last time I saw her. I am SO HAPPY that you are working with them. Lots of Love and Appreciation, Janet & Tashi
• And from the owner . SatChi is definitely doing much better and had her visit with the oncologist today who reported that her lymph nodes have reduced in size by about 80%… Her CDC blood work came back showing that she’s still slightly anemic, but better than before and her spirit and appetite are better[/stextbox]